Save time and money, and fit more fun into your vacation with the most thorough guide to Disneyland.
Filled with revolutionary, field-tested touring plans that can save 4 hours of waiting in line in a single day, The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2023 is the key to planning a perfect vacation. Get up-to-date information on Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure from the Unofficial experts: Seth Kubersky, Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, Guy Selga Jr., and a team of professional researchers. Each attraction is described in detail and rated by age group, based on a survey of more than 20,000 families. Whether you’re visiting Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for any group or family. Enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of wasting time standing in line.
What’s NEW in the 2023 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland:
- The latest scoop on Disneyland’s reimagined Toontown and the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway ride
- Updated information on the resort’s returning live entertainment, including World of Color, the Main Street Electrical Parade, and Fantasmic!
- Comprehensive in-depth advice on when and how to use Disney’s Genie+ and Lightning Lane line-skipping services
- In-depth coverage on visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, including how to ride Rise of the Resistance with the shortest wait
- Profiles and ratings for more than 30 Disneyland Resort and Anaheim hotels, including a preview of the Disneyland Hotel’s expansion
- A guide to Universal Studios Hollywood’s groundbreaking Mario Kart ride and the rest of the new Super Nintendo World