Get the no-nonsense, consumer-oriented guide that describes the best of Disney’s ships and itineraries.
The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line by Erin Foster with Len Testa and Ritchey Halphen describes the best of Disney’s ships and itineraries, including a couple of stellar restaurants, top-notch children’s activities, and Castaway Cay, one of the best vacation islands in the Caribbean. The book also lists which on-board entertainment and restaurants should be skipped, including recommendations on what to do instead. Along the way, this indispensable travel companion shows how to save money; how to choose the right stateroom, ship, and itinerary; and how to get to and from the cruise with ease.
The guide also provides full coverage of the Disney-run European river cruises and includes itinerary and port guides.
Honest and Outspoken Advice from the Unofficial Experts:
- Advice for first-time cruisers: money-saving strategies, packing tips and other pre-trip preparation, preferred ships and itineraries, and how to hit the deck running your first day on board
- Suggestions for deciding whether a Disney cruise or a Walt Disney World vacation is the better choice for your family
- The scoop on different stateroom types and how to choose the best room for your needs
- Detailed descriptions of Disney Cruise Line’s ports of call around the world, including Hawaii
- In-depth coverage of Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line’s private Bahamian island: what to take along, where to eat, and the best activities for families
- What to do on a day at sea
- A discussion of Adventures by Disney river cruises and how they compare with Disney Cruise Line cruises