The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids is jam-packed with useful information and great advice on how to enjoy the parks with children. Each attraction is rated by age group, based on a survey of more than 40,000 families. Worried about a scary ride? There are fright-potential warnings for rides that are scary or rough. Also included are stories from real families about their experiences at Walt Disney World, including tips written by kids for kids. The book comes with field-tested touring plans specifically designed for visiting with children. These plans can save guests up to 4 hours of waiting in line on an average day, so there’s time for relaxing by the hotel pool.
What’s NEW in the 2020 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids
- Five new kids have joined our team to give you tips on how to make your Disney trip the best vacation ever
- All you need to know about the new 14-acre Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land, including ride descriptions and touring plans
- Details about Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway ride, and a review of the Wonderful World of Animation and Lightning McQueen’s Racing shows at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Our take on Storybook Dining, the new character dining offered at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The latest on new hotels coming to Orlando, including Disney’s Riviera Resort; The Cove, a new hotel opening as part of the Disney World Swan & Dolphin complex; and Gran Destino Tower, the latest addition to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Review of the Margaritaville Resort Orlando and its on-site Island H2O Live! waterpark
- Updates on all the Universal Orlando attractions, including news from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and information on the new on-site Endless Summer Resort
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Liliane Opsomer is a freelance writer and also contributes to The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Len Testa leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Len is also coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line.