Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Disneyland vacation.
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than 2 hours—on the same day? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? In a theme park, every minute and every dollar count. Your vacation is too important to be left to chance, so put the best-selling independent guide to Disneyland in your hands and take control of your trip.
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2024 explains how Disneyland works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Seth Kubersky, Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, and Guy Selga Jr. know that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so they employ an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional! Find out what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time at Disneyland. Stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the best restaurants, and experience all the most popular attractions.
Keep in the know on the latest updates and changes at Disneyland. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2024 book:
- Complete reviews of the attractions in Disneyland’s reimagined Toontown, including Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Advice on experiencing Disney’s live entertainment, including the World of Color—One, the Magic Happens parade, and Disneyland’s new fireworks
- Updated tips on when and how to use Disney’s Genie+ and Lightning Lane line-skipping services
- In-depth coverage on visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, including how to ride Rise of the Resistance with the shortest wait
- A preview of the upcoming The Princess and the Frog ride, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
- A look at the revitalized restaurants and retail at the rebuilt Downtown Disneyland
- Profiles and ratings for more than 30 Disneyland Resort and Anaheim hotels, including the newly transformed Pixar Place and Disneyland Hotels
- An in-depth guide to Universal Studios Hollywood’s Super Nintendo World, including how to enjoy the interactive games
Make the right choices to give your family a vacation they’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2024 is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you’re putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more.
There are no reviews yet.