Educators have long known about the positive effects that come from journaling.
This log book by DeAnna Brandt is designed to help build the self-esteem of kids through creating something of their own, their own artwork, written observations, their own keepsake! Inside are:
- 30 Log pages that gently guide kids to record their important observations, both written and drawn! A bird fact, game, project or way to help birds is included on each one!
- An illustration of a Bird Body with all the parts labeled for easy identification and 2 pages of Common Words that the young birder needs to know.
- A Life List is included to record up to 32 different birds that you’ve seen!
- 13 Photo/Art pages to paste a photo or do more artwork.
- A Log Tips page for special hints on using this log and birding basics.
Bring this log on your next outing! Play some games or do a project! Write down the bird you see, draw a picture of it! Does it have a nest? How many are there? Look closely to discover more!
Have fun, enjoy the birds!