Your Quick Guide to Birds of the South
At the cabin, in the garden, or on a hike, keep this tabbed booklet close at hand. Based on Stan Tekiela’s best-selling bird field guides, the booklet features 124 birds of Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and east Texas. Species are organized by color for quick and easy bird identification. Narrow your choices by color, and view detailed photographs of just a few birds at a time. The pocket-sized format is much easier to use than laminated foldouts, and the tear-resistant pages help to make the book durable in the field.
- Pocket-sized format, easier than laminated foldouts
- Tear-resistant durability
- Professional photos showing key markings
- Bird feeder icons and feeding guide
- Silhouettes and sizes for quick comparison
- Based on Stan Tekiela’s best-selling bird field guides