Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Walt Disney World vacation.
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than 2 hours—on the same day? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? In a theme park, every minute and every dollar count. Your vacation is too important to be left to chance, so put the best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World in your hands and take control of your trip.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2024 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa know that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so they employ an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional! Find out what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time at Walt Disney World. Stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the best restaurants, and experience all the most popular attractions.
Keep in the know on the latest updates and changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2024 book:
- Learn when to visit Walt Disney World to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Find insider coverage of the Magic Kingdom’s new TRON Lightcycle/Run coaster, including how to save time in line
- Read a review of EPCOT’s new Journey of Water, inspired by Moana
- Get tips on playing EPCOT’s new DuckTales World Showcase Adventure game
- Take in the latest on Disney programs such as Early Theme Park Entry
- Successfully navigate Disney’s ridiculously complicated admissions, transportation, and Genie+ and Lightning Lane reservations systems
- Uncover the newest, best places for ticket and hotel deals
- Save more with information on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes
- Preview the new tower building at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Utilize new touring plans to save the most time in line at every Disney park
- Discover the highest-rated rooms and buildings to ask for at every Disney resort
Make the right choices to give your family a vacation they’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2024 is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you’re putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more.