Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Las Vegas vacation.
How do some guests always seem to find the best restaurants, the best shows, the best hotels—and still come home with winnings in their pockets? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? In Las Vegas, every minute and every dollar count. Your vacation is too important to be left to chance, so put the independent guide to Las Vegas in your hands and take control of your trip.
The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas explains how Sin City works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Bob Sehlinger and Seth Kubersky know that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so they employ an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional! Find out what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time in Las Vegas. Stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the most acclaimed restaurants, and experience all the most popular attractions.
Inside You’ll Find:
- Nearly 100 hotels and casinos described, rated, and ranked―the most offered by any guidebook―plus strategies for scoring the best room rate
- Reviews of more than 100 restaurants―a complete dining guide within the guide, plus the best buffets and brunches
- The best places to play for every casino game
- Almost 50 pages of gambling tips, including how to play, recognizing sucker games, and cutting the house advantage to the bone
- Critical reviews of more than 70 of Las Vegas’s best shows
- Complete coverage of the Las Vegas nightclub, bar, and lounge scene, with surefire advice on how to get into the most exclusive venues
- Detailed instructions for avoiding Strip and I-15 traffic gridlock
- In-depth descriptions and consumer tips on shopping and experiencing attractions
Make the right choices to create a vacation you’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you’re putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, and more.