Learn to Identify Wildflowers in North Carolina and South Carolina
With this famous field guide by Nora Bowers, Rick Bowers, and Stan Tekiela, you can make wildflower identification simple, informative, and productive. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of wildflowers that don’t grow in the Carolinas. Learn about 200 of the most common and important species found in the region. They’re organized in the field guide by color and then by size for ease of use. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while full-page photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
- 200 species: Only Carolina wildflowers!
- Simple color guide: See a purple flower? Go to the purple section
- Fact-filled information and stunning professional photographs
- Icons that make visual identification quick and easy
- Naturalist notes, including tidbits and facts
- Plants typical of North Carolina and South Carolina
This new edition includes updated photographs, expanded information, and even more of the authors’ expert insights. Grab Wildflowers of the Carolinas Field Guide for your next outing―to help you positively identify the wildflowers you see.