Drive or hike to Arizona’s best destinations for archaeology, geology, and paleontology.
It’s out there. Go find it! The Arizona Journey Guide by Jon Kramer and Julie Martinez is your resource to discovering the best of Arizona. Informative and entertaining, this guide leads you to 59 of the most amazing sites and scenery that the Grand Canyon State can offer: ancient ruins, secret canyons, hidden waterfalls, mysterious petroglyphs, and exotic places. Jon’s rating system for significance in archaeology, geology, and paleontology ensures that you find the places that are right for you and your interests, while the accompanying information helps you to fully appreciate each location. Plus, Jon’s candid tips help you to see the sites through experienced eyes. Amazing illustrations by Vernon Morris depict pottery, prehistoric animals, and more—so this full-color guidebook is as visually appealing as it is useful on your adventures.
- Entertaining guide to Arizona’s ancient ruins, secret canyons, hidden waterfalls, mysterious petroglyphs, and exotic places
- Complete site details including driving directions
- Jon’s rating system: every location rated for significance in archaeology, geology, and/or paleontology
- Amazing illustrations depicting pottery, prehistoric animals, and more
- Jon’s Notes: inside tips that help you make the most out of every visit
Get The Arizona Journey Guide, and start planning your next road trip. It’s everything you need for the perfect Arizona excursion—right at your fingertips!