Get the authoritative guide to the waterways of Georgia, offering thousands of miles of paddling.
Since 1980, paddlers have relied on Canoeing & Kayaking Georgia to provide the detailed logistical information needed for successful river tips of any length across the entire state. This definitive new edition verifies and updates all distances, gradients, descriptions, and access points. Another 145 river-miles have been added to 9 waterways covered in previous editions, and alternative put-ins on tributary streams are provided for longtime favorites.
Inside you’ll find:
- 4,000+ miles of paddling trips from Chattooga River to Okefenoke National Wildlife Refuge, including four new Class I and II waterways
- Outings for all experience levels, from smoothwater to challenging whitewater
- Important details needed to prepare for trips: gauges, mileages, GPS coordinates for access points, and websites
- Easy-to-reference descriptions of 18 developed Water Trails
- “Best of” lists or Georgia’s top runs for families, camping, whitewater, and more
There are no reviews yet.