Enjoy nature’s bounty with the cookbook that offers more than 150 recipes for your foraging finds in the Upper Midwest.
Teresa Marrone has been foraging for wild fruits and berries for decades, and she knows the best ways to enjoy them! Now let her recipes guide you every step of the way in the kitchen! This cookbooks presents more than 150 tried and true recipes featuring more than 40 of the most delectable wild edibles in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan: apples, blueberries, grapes, plums, rose hips, strawberries, and more. Many of the featured fruits and berries are common, and some might even grow in your backyard!
- More than 150 recipes, featuring over 40 of the region’s edible berries and fruits
- Recipes for sauces, baked goods, drinks, desserts, and more
- Tips on harvesting, freezing, dehydrating, and canning
- Small-batch jelly and jam recipes to maximize your harvest
- Tasty treats, whether ingredients are picked or purchased
- Handy cross-references to Teresa’s companion field guide: Wild Berries & Fruits Field Guide of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan
This cookbook helps you make the most of the wild harvest that’s there for the taking!
There are no reviews yet.