Now you can identify wild berries and fruits!
Learn what’s edible and what to avoid with this easy-to-use field guide.
- Species organized by color, then by form
- Full-page photos and insets showing each plant’s key identification points
- Interesting tidbits about the plants’ many uses
- Range maps, ripening calendar and more
- Over 200 wild berries and fruits in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio
Author Teresa Marrone has been gathering and preparing wild edibles for more than 20 years.
There are no reviews yet.