Now you can identify wild berries and fruits!
Learn what’s edible and what to avoid with this easy-to-use field guide.
- Over 200 wild berries and fruits of Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming
- Species organized by color, then by form
- Full-page photos and insets showing each plant’s key identification points
- Interesting tidbits about the plants’ many uses
- Range maps, ripening calendar and more
Author Teresa Marrone has been gathering and preparing wild edibles for more than 20 years.