Identify Arizona succulents with this easy-to-use field guide, organized by shape and featuring full-color photographs and helpful information.
Learn about a variety of cactus species in Arizona. With this famous field guide by Nora Bowers, Rick Bowers, and Stan Tekiela, cactus identification is simple and informative. The Cacti of Arizona Field Guide features 50 of the most common and widespread species found in the state, organized by shape. Just look at the overall plant or stem shape, then go to the correct section to learn what it is. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while professional photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
Inside you’ll find:
- Range maps and shape icons that help narrow your search
- More photos per cactus than any other field guide, making visual identification quick and easy
- Compare feature to help you decide between look-alikes
- Close-up images of spines, flowers, and fruit to aid identification
- Fascinating natural history about 50 cactus species
This second edition includes updated photographs, expanded information, and even more of the authors’ expert insights. So grab the Cacti of Arizona Field Guide for your next outing to help ensure that you positively identify the cacti you see.