Learn to Identify Tiger Beetles with This Field Guide
We are all very lucky that tiger beetles aren’t the size of German Shepherds! These ferocious, pint-sized predators are beautifully marked, and some are extremely colorful. They are fascinating to watch and easy to find. Join in the fun with Tiger Beetles of Minnesota, Wisconsin & Michigan by Mathew Brust with full-color photography by Mike Reese. All 21 species found in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan are covered in detail, with loads of amazing natural history and the information you need to identify what you see.
Inside You’ll Find
- All 21 species of tiger beetles found in Minnesota, Wisconsin & Michigan
- Innovative format that makes field identification a snap
- Fieldmark arrows that point out the best distinguishing characteristics
- The best habitats to look for tiger beetles
- More than 180 color photos and detailed range maps for all species
- Elytra comparison chart for easy IDs
“Tiger beetling” has become very popular with naturalists across the country. Get in on the fun with this handy field guide that conveniently fits in your backpack or back pocket.
There are no reviews yet.