Learn to Identify Trees in Pennsylvania!
With this famous field guide by award-winning author and naturalist Stan Tekiela, you can make tree identification simple, informative, and productive. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of trees that don’t grow in Pennsylvania. Learn about 117 species found in the state, organized by leaf type and attachment. Just look at a tree’s leaves, then go to the correct section to learn what it is. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while full-page photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
- 117 species: Every native tree plus common non-natives
- Easy to use: Thumb tabs show leaf type and attachment
- Compare feature: Decide between look-alikes
- Stan’s Notes: Naturalist tidbits and facts
- Professional photos: Crisp, stunning full-page images
This new edition includes updated photographs; expanded information; a Quick Compare section for leaves, needles, and silhouettes; and even more of Stan’s expert insights. So grab Trees of Pennsylvania Field Guide for your next outing―to help ensure that you positively identify the trees that you see.