Identifying birds of prey is easier than ever!
With this book, watching raptors is more enjoyable, informative and productive.
- Only Northeast birds of prey – all of the hawks, eagles, falcons, kites, vultures and owls found in the Northeast
- Organized for efficient use – species organized by group, then size from smallest to largest
- Fact-filled information – accessible for beginners but informative for more experienced birders
- Stunning photos – professional-quality sharpness and detail
- Stan’s Notes – naturalist information and interesting gee-whiz facts not found in other guides
- Quick-Compare section – sketches, silhouettes and photos for side-by-side comparisons
This field guide covers: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
There are no reviews yet.